Home completed in 1996, Client visited Lowes Ventana Canyon Resort in Tucson, AZ many times to gain inspiration.
Split-Face Block with corner pilasters and “X” shaped columns articulate the design of this split-level home.
- First view is Garage with Kitchen and Dining Room above.
- Next is the curved and lighted stair up to the entrance.
- Entry Hall to the left with faceted block/window treatment.
- Farther along Entry Hall toward Bedroom Wing, actual “Judge Roy Bean” doors into Master Bedroom.
- From Entry Hall, upstairs to the Dining Room, with Venetian Plaster ceiling reflecting the natural light.
- Looking from Living Room back toward the Entry Door and Entry Hall, with see-through fireplace.
- Looking east in Living Room along fireplace and up toward Dining Room with reflective ceiling.
- Larger angle view of the Living Room with amethyst geode gracing the fireplace.
- Looking east again, to Dining Room with fully open view.
- Looking west at the North face of the Veranda with Master Bedroom window, and toward the pool.
- Inside the Veranda looking east into the Living Room and Entry Hall through faceted wall.
- View east along the Veranda toward the Living Room leg of the Veranda.
- Art Studio Addition for Client’s painting work.